Lithotripsy Unit on Wheels
Rural, Semi Urban and midsized communities have the greatest need for lithotripsy, and hospitals in these areas do not have the Technology and surgeons for the treatment. This is where the GKSF Thought of the service which can help the community and provide Urology treatments thru Mobile Lithotripsy Unit to the remote and inaccessible areas of the country.
We Started with 1 mobile Unit. We received immense response and great support from the surgeons and Doctors all over India, It created a revolution and even doctors and Small clinics from all over needed our mobile Services.
Key Features of Mobile lithotripsy Units
- Specious Air conditioned Hospital styled interior
- World class lithotripter with UPS back up
- Anesthesia trolley,
- Experienced & efficient staff
- Most advanced medical technology
- In most cases the procedure takes less than 30 minutes and can be done without anesthesia also
Mobile Urodynamic Study Unit
Urodynamics is a study that assesses how the bladder and urethra are performing their job of storing and releasing urine. Urodynamic tests help your doctor see how well your bladder and sphincter muscles work and can help explain symptoms such as:
- Frequent urination
- Sudden, strong urges to urinate
- Problems starting a urine stream
- Painful urination
- Problems emptying your bladder completely
- Recurrent urinary tract infections
Urodynamics provide the information necessary to diagnose the cause and nature of a patient’s incontinence, thus giving the best treatment options available.
GKSF Has introduced the added Service of Urodynamics with Mobile Urology as to benefit our patients by providing best of the option available.
Stone Prevention Membership Card
GKSF Introduces innovative concept for preventive health care of kidneys & renal system – Stone Prevention Membership Card
This concept helps the Member
- To maintain good health of your kidneys
- To be aware about occurrence of stone
- To detect the stone at early stages by Timely check ups
- To avoid recurrence of stone
- Three free consultation by urologist per year
- 50% Discount for X Ray & USG (Sonography) for diagnosis of renal stone
- Free education program/seminar
- Participation for support group activity
- Treatment/surgery on priority basis at discounted rate
Membership forms available at Aarogyam specialty hospital & network hospitals.
Community Services on Charity Basis
Due to lack of the proper facilities and technology in Rural areas of Gujarat and India; the Kidney stone and Uro ailments are increasing in huge numbers, at the same time they are not aware of available options of treatment and unable to afford the consultation and treatment of the Urban Hospitals and doctors.
The foundation’s Team work hand in hand against Urology and kidney related issues.
GKSF Conducts Free Diagnostic & Operative Camps, Awareness programs, Educational Seminars for patients and doctors of Rural Areas so that they can understand the problem and go for the right treatment or procedure.
Free camps every year in September at the following centers:
Ahmedabad – Navrangpura, Naranpura, Paldi, Sabarmati, vadaj, Akhbarnagar, Sola, Thaltej, Maninagar, Rabaricolony, Hatkeshwar, Arbudanagr, Vastral, Odhav, Bapunagar, Isanpur, Nikol, sarkhej, Sattelite, Vejalpur, Ghodasar, Mirzapur, Khamasa, Chandlodia, Ghatlodia, Chandkheda, Kalol(N.G) ,Bopal, Kadi, Mansa, Gojaria, Gandhinagar, Mahudi, Mehsana, Sidhhpur, Chansma, Palanpur, Deesa, Patan, Tharad, Dhanera, Idar, Himmatnagar, Bhiloda, Khedbrahma,Sanand, Bavla, Talod, Modasa, Bayad, Vatrak, Dehgam, Kathlal, Kapadvanj, Balasinor, Lunavada , Godhra, Kalol, Vadodara, khambhat, karjan, Anand, Nadiad, Umreth, Dakor, Kheda, Karamsad, Tarapur ,Borsad, Petlad, Botad, Surendranagar, Bhuj, Anjar , Mandavi, Gandhidham, Visnagar, Grambharti, Bareja, Dholka, Shirdi(Maharashtra), Udaipur(rajasthan), Bhoyan, Chiloda, Sutrapada.