“Volunteerism” is a powerful means of engaging people in tackling development challenges, and it can transform the pace and nature of development. Volunteerism benefits both society at large and the individual volunteer by strengthening trust, solidarity and reciprocity among citizens, and by purposefully creating opportunities for participation.
We at GKSF Urocare organize community awareness camps and various other events to create awareness amongst the population about kidney stone and various other urological problems. Join hands with us in our mission of “Making a difference!”.
You can volunteer with us –
- For managing an event.
- To help the in the floor coordination during events
- For creating awareness material
- For helping our doctors during camps in rural areas
- Creating awareness
We at GKSF Urocare are trying our best to provide quality healthcare to patients at their doorstep. If you wish to join hands with us and sponsor an activity we would be happy to have you with us, so that together we can reach out and serve more number of people suffering with kidney stones.
You can sponsor-
- Free awareness camp in rural area
- Free diagnostic camp in rural area
- Cost of creating awareness material
- Treatment cost of patient
- Maintenance cost of machinery and van
For further details Please Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org